Due to the expected weather conditions on Friday, June 7th, the layout of the 15th Marie-Agnès Péron Trophy is modified and reduced to 90 miles as follows:
The marks of the race are to be left on the sides mentioned below :
The locations of these marks are given for reference purposes only.
- Départure North of Tristan Island
- Buoy Basse Vieille to starboard (48°08,3 N – 04°35,7 W)
- Basse du Lis (Card S) to starboard (48°13,1 N – 04°44,4W)
- La Vandrée (card W) to starboard (48°15,3 N – 4°48.2W)
- Basse Royale (card S) to port when bypassing it (48°17.5N – 4°49.5W)
- Buoy Chaussée de Sein (Card W to port when bypassing it (48°03,8 N – 05°07,7 W)*
- Basse du Lis (Card S) to starboard when bypassing it (48°13,1 N – 04°44,4)
- Bouée Basse Vieille to port (48°08,3 N – 04°35,7 W)
The start scheduled on Thursday, June 6th at 16:30 is advanced to the sameday at 08h00.